Every business owner will face unique challenges. As small business owners ourselves, we understand the commitment and due diligence required to become successful. Regardless of where you are on your journey, we’re committed to getting you to the next level. The key to success is to surround yourself with the best advisors, business partners, and team members. This is where we come in and here is what we will do to help you achieve your goals.
We see there are three stages to the evolution of your business:
Start-Up – you are fresh with an idea. Excited, building your place in your business community, marketing to drive sales in, and perhaps entertaining hiring your first employee.
Operate – you are creating systems, you have hired your first Team, marketing is now further afield, sales are steadily climbing.
Grow – your baby is now not yours alone. There is a Management Team to assist with operations. You are now thinking at a strategic level. Planning for the future.
Here is what we can do to assist at each stage of your business.
- Set your goals by developing your first business plan and budgets
- Determine the best legal structure for liability and tax planning
- Select and implement a financial accounting software system
- Develop your chart of accounts
- Determine government taxation and reporting obligations.
Before you buy that business, you will need a plan to ensure success. Are you going to incorporate or not? Before you make your first investment you will need an accounting system that will meet your current and future needs. Before your first sale or pay your first invoice, you need to understand and plan for your tax obligations.
- Annual business plan and budgets
- Sales invoicing and supplier payments
- Financial statements and performance reports
- Financial analysis, problem solving, comment, and advice
- Cash flow projections
- Personal and business income tax returns
- Sales tax reporting
- Regulatory reporting and responding to government requests
Once you get going, we will help you with the financial affairs of your business. Give us your books — take back your life®. Your time is best invested in what you do best, running your business. We will ensure the compliance tasks are filed on time and will make sure you are continually updated. We can look after as much as you wish, including acting as your virtual Controller.
- Improve operational efficiency
- Ensure proper pricing of your goods and services
- Develop a business case to invest in improvements and growth
- Monitoring and analysis
We can help you grow your business by ensuring you have the right information. There are a number of considerations to ensure your growth occurs at the rate you want it to. We can be with you at every step in that decision making process.
No matter where you are at in the evolution of your business, reach out to us through our interactive survey on the website. We will set up a meeting to discuss how we can help you grow your business.
Give us your books – take back your life! ®