We are a growing Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping firm and you will fit right in if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment. We are always hiring; here are the two positions we’re encouraging applications for.
Our bookkeepers oversee all aspects of our client’s bookkeeping. They provide expert training and oversight to both staff and clients, and act as a primary point of contact for clients’ bookkeeping-related questions. A champion organizer, this role is integral to establishing and maintaining bookkeeping systems and processes to ensure deadlines are met and the service meets our high standards.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking to work alongside a team of talented bookkeepers and accountants, we’d love to chat with you.
1. Service Focused
2. Quality Driven
3. Growth Mindset
4. Fun and Happiness
If you live these values and are comfortable with the responsibilities below, please apply.
Full Cycle Bookkeeping for a large portfolio of clients, including:
– Recording/posting all types of transactions.
– Disseminating reports to clients and leadership.
– Balancing subsidiary accounts to then reconcile accounts.
– Ensuring all financial actions comply with local legal requirements.
– Preparing financial reports by analyzing, collecting, and condensing account information
– Processing and overseeing payroll, including calculating wages and deductions, preparing monthly payroll remittances, preparing T4s as required.
– Financial reporting
– Ensuring all government remittances are completed.
– Communicates as required with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
– Define bookkeeping policies and procedures.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Detail-oriented, highly responsible, with the ability to multitask.
– Ability to work through others and support others as they grow in skill and experience.
– Warm, professional, and skilled communicator (verbal and written); able to convey information effectively based on the needs of the audience and adjust tone to Numberra CPA’s brand.
– 100% focused on contributing (both directly and indirectly) to the success of Numberra CPA’s clients’ businesses:
– Provide clients with the bookkeeping and accounting information they need to meaningfully understand the financial side of their business.
– Endeavour to deliver the above information and support in alignment with the client’s corporate culture and their communication needs.
– 5-10 years bookkeeping experience.
– Significant experience with QuickBooks Online and Sage 50
– Clean Criminal Record check
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Salary + Benefits:
• Casual dress
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Flexible schedule
• Life insurance
• Hybrid work from home/office
If you’d like to apply for a Senior Accountant position, we ask that you understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as personal and corporate tax, are highly self-motivated and directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, and interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth and improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the standard for integrity and professionalism and interact with a diverse team.
Your responsibilities include:
Working with clients and providing exceptional client service
Providing solutions to our clients on current business and financial issues
Planning, preparation, and execution of financial statements of various levels of assurance with appropriate note disclosures
Planning and preparation of working paper files for engagements
Preparation and filing of personal and corporate tax returns
Providing mentorship and training to junior team members
What you bring to the role:
Successful completion of the CFE
2 – 3 years post CFE experience
Experience with all reporting standards
Excellent project management, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment
Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget
Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships
Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties
Uses previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client
Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue
Who are we?
Our company provides individuals, businesses, and strata’s with tax planning and compliance, accounting, bookkeeping and general business services in the most effective, timely, and efficient manner possible.
We offer a friendly and positive work environment and a competitive compensation package (including benefits after 6 months) in exchange for bright, energetic individuals with a desire to learn and contribute to our growth.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send us your resume with an accompanying cover letter. Remote work options are considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.