We are looking for a Senior Accountant to support our team. We are a growing Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping firm and you will fit right in if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
For this candidate to be successful, they must understand Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as personal and corporate tax, be highly self-motivated and directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, and interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth and improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the standard for integrity and professionalism and interact with a diverse team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with clients and providing exceptional client service
- Providing solutions to our clients on current business and financial issues
- Planning, preparation, and execution of financial statements of various levels of assurance with appropriate note disclosures
- Planning and preparation of working paper files for engagements
- Preparation and filing of personal and corporate tax returns
- Providing mentorship and training to junior team members
What you bring to the role:
- Accounting/business diploma
- Successful completion of the CFE
- 2 – 3 years post CFE experience
- Experience with all reporting standards
- Excellent project management, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment
- Effectively monitors multiple or complex projects regularly to check how they are progressing against deadlines and budget
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients’ business and maintain strong client relationships
- Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professional in the performance of duties
- Uses previous experience and technical knowledge to the benefit of the client
- Able to use a range of techniques to analyze an issue
Who are we?
Our company provides individuals, businesses, and strata’s with tax planning and compliance, accounting, bookkeeping and general business services in the most effective, timely, and efficient manner possible.
We offer a friendly and positive work environment and a competitive compensation package (including benefits after 6 months) in exchange for bright, energetic individuals with a desire to learn and contribute to our growth.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send us your resume with an accompanying cover letter. A review of applications will begin immediately. Some skill testing will be required. The position will remain open until filled. Remote work options are considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.